Virtual Mailbox

Friday, October 14, 2022

Jackpot

This email was sent to mpcmvnj2@jenniferhenao.anonaddy.com from test@nero.be and has been forwarded by AnonAddy.
To deactivate this alias copy and paste the url below into your web browser.

https://app.anonaddy.com/deactivate/1e3d4a7c-80a7-4f34-bf33-80d4a69408bb?signature=34be10b33cf4968661b6b4c80a10f519f5cc67c56f733a6f7c7bbb93b3b66e2a

-----


Dear Winner,

I am Mackenzie Scott, ex-wife of Amazon founder and CEO(Jeff Bezos).I'm donating $ 4 billion to charities, individuals and colleges across the Globe from the Scott's Foundation, to provide immediate support to people suffering economically from the COVID-19 pandemic and you are one of the lucky winners. I have a donation grant worth $1,850,000 for you and your community.

Contact me for more information if you are interested.

Best regards
Mackenzie Scott

Walnut California Warwick Rhode Island Washington Weatherford Texas Wheeling West Virginia White Plains New York Rockville MD. Vienna VA.
Mailbox/

October 14, 2022 at 02:51PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.